Page: Reading_Group 2016
Pages 2016 Ketter133A 2018 JITD Testbed Sketch Annotation Provenance Conferences DB Seminar 2021 Datasets Deploy a Service on Gram FacilitiesStatement GraphingTools Hardware Home Latex Tricks LibraryGatewayHack Machine Dumbo Machine Gungnir Machine Mjolnir Machine Norn NewStudentInformation OSM Tiles Pandas ReadingList Approximate QPs ReadingList Databases ReadingList EmbeddedDBs ReadingList Probabilistic DBs ReadingList Quality ReadingList SelfServe Reading_Group 2015 Reading_Group 2016 Reading_Group 2017 Readinglist CSEd Readinglist Graphical Visualization Readinglist SIGCHI Resources-Graphical-Design Restaurants ReviewWriting Setup Hardware Mac Travel Guidelines Travel Units Visualizations house climate dataset pdfa files unpackmetatile.pl
Table of Contents
The seminar meets 12:00-1:00 in Davis 338A.
- Sept 12: Will Spoth leading Automatic Generation of Normalized Relational Schemas from Nested Key-Value Data
- Sept 19: Gokhan Kul leading Text mining applied to SQL queries: A case study for the SDSS sky server
- Sept 26: Duc Thanh Anh Luong leading SDSS Log Viewer: Visual exploratory analysis of large-volume SQL log data
- Oct 3: Aaron Huber leading Provenance Semirings
- Oct 10: Ning Deng leading Ranking with Uncertain Scoring Functions:Semantics and Sensitivity Measures
- Oct 17: Kishlay Jha leading Truth finding on the Deep Web: Is the problem solved?
- Oct 24:
- Oct 31: Ting Xie leading Complex query decorrelation (also Halloween 👺)
- Nov 7: Poonam Kumari Empirical Glitch Explanations
- Nov 14: Hank Lin leading The uncracked pieces in database cracking
- Nov 21: Ladan Golshanara leading Consistent Query Answering for Atemporal Constraints over Temporal Databases
- Nov 28: Saurav Singhi leading BF-tree: approximate tree indexing
- Dec 5: Oliver Kennedy leading ???